Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bark

Ever have one of those days where death would be a step up? I have. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I just want to tell everyone that Love is a fickle bitch who should be shot point blank in the face with a shotgun. It's not even Love's fault. It's Love's ward's mother, Misplaced Protection. I wouldn't mind venting, but I refuse to disrespect the other party, especially in public. That would be rude and I don't do rude (intentionally). I wouldn't mind it if speaking was allowed, but I've had my vocal cords metaphorically removed. It's not pleasant in any way. I'm sure cops are investigating me for something, even though love is not a crime. Neither is respectfully standing up for it against someone who doesn't feel the same about it. I also expect a phone number change because people don't always respect you even if you respect them.

I've said my fill. I wish everyone a great day tomorrow. Including the aforementioned mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment