Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Violin

I'm going to be getting a violin. It's currently being delivered. If I'm lucky, it'll be here tomorrow or early thursday. Later than that and I won't be here for it. Great. Well. It's a silent electric 4/4 violin in bright orange. The orange may or may not be permanent. I may later paint it a brass-like color or cover it in brass...whichever is most easily available. I may or may not add vacuum tubes, depending on if I can get them for much less than $20. I've seen them from $1 each to over $1000...yeah. Ebay is not always the best deal, but sometimes it's the easiest place to find stuff like that. It won't just be vacuum tubes that I add, of course; everything will be functional. Hopefully, my modifications won't drastically affect the sound...

Oh, still not cheerful. Just...numb.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had to re-add a few of the blogs I'd been following cause I wasn't getting updates.

    Thought it was funny that I checked this and it said "Oct 28" and my dashboard said something like "3 weeks ago". O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought ye just gave up on me, lad ^_^

    ReplyDelete