Monday, December 21, 2009

It's almost Christmas!

(I'm not really all that excited...same as celebrating Washington's or Lincoln's birthday...but different than MLK day because that actually has meaning to people. I'm not going to debate my feelings on Christmas, as for once, I agree (partially) with the religious nazis...as well as other Buddhists. If you really want to debate, bring facts)

The real purpose of this post was to get people into the spirit of Christmas...and promote [Dipdive], a media site owned by the Black Eyed Peas...if I'm correct, it's more specifically owned and run by will.i.am. So, enjoy this trailer of St. Nick and Kate plus 8 (which will run from 21-25 Dec.)!

2 comments:

  1. This post had lots of things I didn't care about. O.O

    And... Happy Holidays or... something.

    Also: I don't like people whoring out their kids for the purpose of money and/or other peoples amusements, I coulda sworn that was illegal in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had a lot of things I didn't care about, too. Quite a few...rather a lot...in fact, most of it.

    And I agree, but we give publicity to the stupidest things in this country, too.

    ReplyDelete