Friday, October 2, 2009

Tablet

I have my new tablet. It came earlier than expected. I'm still trying to figure out some features (like the ability to write with it), but overall I like it. So does Photoshop (unlike my other one). Unfortunately, GIMP doesn't, so if I make a mistake, it only goes back one step. I have yet to try it with Paint.NET, so I have no reports for that. This tablet was cheaper than my other one and also came with a tablet mouse...though I doubt I'll use that much. So, I'll have to draw something for everyone. My first saved piece of "art" was an edit of an already edited WET screenshot...but I'm not going to share it. The original is not my artwork, so I don't think I have any right to.

11:35 EDIT: It WORKS in Paint.NET, but it ignores pressure. My other one never did, either ^_^

1 comment: