Monday, September 28, 2009

Great News

I know I posted this on my art blog, but I thought I'd bring it up here, too: I'll be getting a new tablet relatively soon! That'll definitely inspire more writing and drawing (I like to write by hand more than I like to type, and this saves the time of having to type what I've written). Now let's hope it helps my mind go back into creative mode (those creative writing classes killed my creativity >.<)

And speaking of my art/literary blog, there's a new post there. It's got story snippets! You can read a comparison of first- and third-person for five paragraphs of the story. My test reader said it sounds better in 3rd, but I want more input.

EDIT: This great news has been overpowered with really bad news, but I'm not going into that. It's too personal for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment