Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I gots me a friend

Yes, I DID have to say it like that. I don't know why, but I did. So...like I said, I have a new friend. Her name is Hayley. Be nice to her. You can find her hanging around Hellban High Road, her blog, which you can find in the sidebar. I convinced her to make it after quite an argument. She's nice, but we don't agree on much. She believes the same way I do about cannibalism, though. That's how we met. I'll just leave it at that. So, welcome her to the blogging community so I can prove her wrong about something she said, please. It's a friendly competition we have going. Be nice to her and don't harrass her or she'll hurt me. With a scalpel. She has one...

4 comments:

  1. So... uh.. yeah. Something about you getting hurt with sharp pointy things, a "new chick" and cannibalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much what I said, yeah.

    ReplyDelete