Friday, November 20, 2009

Shale (Dragon Age)

This pretty much summarizes the character humor in Dragon Age: Origins. Shale has become my favorite playable character. Oh, and if I'm correct, the player-designed character (the one in the ugly hat) is wearing Tevinter robes and the Libertarian Cowl. This clip doesn't require any setup, except for the fact that this is right after you get Shale, when you're leaving the village she's been trapped in for 30 years. And yes, Shale is female.



And I'll leave this with a Shale conversation. It summarizes both Shale and Zevran simultaneously.

Shale: "Order me to do something."
Warden: "Give Zevran a hug."
Zevran: "Now, now. I don't care much for foreign objects invading my personal space. Well... usually."

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I wanna ste- er... get that game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -shamelessplug- I posted again finally. You win. But I won for about 10 minutes, so there! (and my win is more rewarding) ;) -/shamelessplug-

    You've convinced me to get it, too. Legally. Cuz I don't do illegal stuff like steal games. I'm a good girl.

    ReplyDelete