Saturday, October 10, 2009

Review and MORE!

Okay, quick review of the Fallout 3 Add-on: Point Lookout.
8/10
+ Great location
+ Pretty cool weapons
+ Great Plot*, though short
+ Not as many glitches as a few of the others (Specifically The Pitt, as awesome as it was)
- Lots of stereotyping (stereotypical rednecks shooting you with shotguns when you're running through the swamps. A few of them carry giant jugs of moonshine, as well. Most have lots of beer and drugs, too)
- COMPLETELY unfulfilling ending (it just ENDS. Very anti-climactically, at that)
In other words, if you have Fallout 3 and don't have Point Lookout, GET IT NOW.

Okay, onto other stuff...I'm going to be doing concept art for a game for a while (not a big game, just an RP...so people know what everything looks like basically, so no kudos to me). I might not be too active anywhere else. I'll make sure to post whatever sketches I'm allowed to on the art blog (which has been renamed to those who didn't notice).

3 comments:

  1. I woulda noticed when looking through it for amusement listings.

    So it means the same thing "Writing is Awesome" just in French, now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all. It's literally "The Art of a Disturbed Man"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah shmit... now I gotta change stuff on MY BLOG. Thanks a lot!

    I didn't change it much.

    ReplyDelete